7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone we met was very friendly and very willing to answer any questions. The interns were also extremely friendly and we often went out for drinks at the end of the day.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Every day had a schedule and this was followed exactly.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
As we were only there for a week and not carrying out any actual work there was no investment in us per se.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Following a successful numerical test at the end of the Insights week you are invited back to an assessment centre at a later date. As it is the first assessment centre for the internship you have a better chance of getting a place, so employment prospects are very appealing!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Drinks out after work if nothing formal was planned.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Expensive socialising in London, but lunch was always provided.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were evening activities such as the pub quiz. There was no exposure to clubs etc at the company but we were only there for a week!
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS