Sourcing and Supply Chain at Eaton

Eaton is a Top Employer

7.6/10

6.6

6.0

It was a fantastic experience, one where I had numerous opportunities. Providing you show desire to develop and add value you will have real opportunities on varied projects, which play a important part in the progression of the company.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

The whole office was welcoming and pleasant there is always support and advice whenever needed .

I received lots of advice on future career progression , to personal advice from my peers. The HR team and my manger were very helpful whenever I had questions or wanted advice.

There was always something to do from project work to standard tasks expected when performing the role. It was an incredibly varied program.

Having proven my ability at the start of my placement. I was rewarded with large multimillion dollar projects, whilst having an opportunity to work with the operations director. The work I produced was normally expected by a divisional supply chain manager, which shows the extent of responsibility you can be given.

I have gained a further understanding of where I want to go in my chosen career and the steps necessary to get there

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

Being in the head office , there were high level managers who were frequently in and out of the office . Therefore the atmosphere wasn't as lively as other sites.

The company invested lots of money in development . There were training sessions every two months.

The company is always growing and it offer great future career prospects.

It was relatively expensive.

Lots of students from Warwick University live in the area , so it was quite lively

A scarce amount