Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last thirteen years.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Where you could work
There are many areas of our business you can choose to join:
All routes offer you the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Ways you can gain work experience
No matter which year you’re in at University we have many ways you can learn, partly about us, but more importantly, about yourself. You can learn where your skills, interests and career goals would best fit by spending as little as one day with us on a career open day or if you’re looking to invest more time, you could apply to our summer internship programme or perhaps one of our work placements.
Our offer to you
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What we look for
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
How to apply
For most of our programmes we welcome applications from all degree subjects. The skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career.
Join PwC. We’ll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
PwC Talent Academy
I really enjoyed the Talent Academy, as it gave me the opportunity to experience what life at PwC is really like. The activities were challenging, but really fun. I would recommend anyone with an inte...
Career Open Day
Career open day
The most useful aspect of the day were the group exercises as these helped to develop communication skills and also give an idea of what an assessment day might entail. The overview of the recruit...
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Information Technology with Management
My favourite aspect of the job has been the variety of work. Almost every week is different from the last, from a new client or location to a different area of the audit
Facts and Figures
Number of Placements Available This Year*
UCAS Points Required To Apply
2:1 (Two One)
Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply