Summer Analyst at Rothschild & Co

Banking - Investment

8.0/10

8.6

6.0

Excellent exposure to the team, industry and investment banking through active involvement in live deals, pitches and calls/meetings.

I felt integral to the team, as I was given real responsibilities on pieces of work that make up the bigger picture.

Though usually busy, team members always made time to ensure that you were appropriately briefed or understood a task fully.

Very busy, but that is the nature of the industry.

Given high levels of responsibility - work had often gone to make the final cut.

Developed an invaluable mix of both technical and interpersonal (soft) skills.

Collegial and friendly: The team was really absorbed in their work, but were very approachable.

Had a few well-planned social events.

I felt the firm had invested a lot in me, through the training week and on-going reviews and guidance from team members which is a mix of formal and on-the-job learning.

Very appealing.

A few social events were arranged, but usually I had work due so was unable to participate fully.

Cost of living is high in central London

It looked rather good from my desk

Yes, through Rothschild in the Community