Consulting Intern at FactSet

Banking/Finance Customer Service Economics

8.7/10

Performing real consulting jobs for clients.

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience working at FactSet. The company provides a great working environment, and the nature of work is neither repetitive or dull. The internship was extremely well structured, and the tasks never failed to provide a fresh challenge. The support system and training for the programme was excellent.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at FactSet

My colleagues were all very welcoming from the offset and always valued my contribution to the team.

My supervisors met with me often for catch-ups and were particularly helpful for giving constructive feedback and aiding me with all problems. At all times there was someone available to seek support and advice from.

I was always kept extremely busy, but the support system was designed in such a way as to ensure that nobody had an unmanageable amount of work.

I was given a lot of responsibility from very early on in the internship, performing similar tasks to my permanently employed colleagues.

FactSet has provided me with an invaluable education. My financial understanding has significantly improved which will be particularly useful for the third year of my Economics Degree studies. Moreover, I have gained a great deal of confidence in the work I perform and in dealing with people. This skill will be useful for all future endeavours. The internship boosted my time management skills significantly.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at FactSet

Very optimistic and welcoming. All colleagues were friendly and upbeat.

Extremely well organized. The internship was well structured from the application stage to finishing the internship, and there was never any uncertainty.

Greatly, there was classroom training which went at a comfortable pace, and a support and mentoring system designed to ensure that at all times I was reaching my full learning potential.

Extremely appealing, FactSet has proved to be an excellent employer that prioritises the enjoyment had by its employees. The company offers a number of excellent benefits, and offers brilliant social activities as well as an optimistic and enjoyable working environment.

Yes, there were regular social activities following work and number of company wide social events put on during the internship.

Extremely expensive, however, the company puts on social events paid at no expense to its employees.

Excellent.

Yes, I enjoyed taking part in sporting activities after work with colleagues.