1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Internship was amazing. Great exposure to clients. I got flown up to Edinburgh from London to give presentations. Fantastic people
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The culture encourages you to really get involved with all aspects. The hands on approach and lots of responsibility from the start feeds into this
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Manager and buddy (from buddy-up system) were both very approachable and always happy to help. Also manager provided lots of feedback aiding my development
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Interesting projects that you really get involved with. Always more projects from the pool so you are never bored and on the flip-side you are encouraged to take the time you need to deliver client solutions to the highest standard
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Lots of responsibility after the first two weeks of training. Examples include: leading internal meetings, training clients face-to-face, speaking to clients over the phone, handling real queries and taking ownership over them
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Certainly my communication/presentation skills massively improved - delivering to large audiences, simplifying complex methodologies, etc
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Buzzing office. Great atmosphere
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Well organised. Two weeks training, then internal project work alongside real client work
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Lots of time invested by experienced consultants and trainers to deliver our training sessions. Also constant feedback with from client work
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Started working for them as a graduate!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes they were a great bunch and we had a tonne of laughs outside of work
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London prices (expensive) but you pay for great venues
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Nightlife around the office is the best that London has to offer with Shoreditch pubs / bars / clubs a short walking distance away
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There was a lunchtime football team and various other activities available