2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The culture encourages you to really get involved with all aspects. The hands on approach and lots of responsibility from the start feeds into this
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Manager and buddy (from buddy-up system) were both very approachable and always happy to help. Also manager provided lots of feedback aiding my development
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Interesting projects that you really get involved with. Always more projects from the pool so you are never bored and on the flip-side you are encouraged to take the time you need to deliver client solutions to the highest standard
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Lots of responsibility after the first two weeks of training. Examples include: leading internal meetings, training clients face-to-face, speaking to clients over the phone, handling real queries and taking ownership over them
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Certainly my communication/presentation skills massively improved - delivering to large audiences, simplifying complex methodologies, etc
Imagine yourself working at FactSet
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at FactSet