1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I thought it was great. I really enjoyed it and felt it was very beneficial giving me insight into how the company operated
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
At times I felt like a bit of a burden, as it was a slow month for them, so it was hard for them to find me work to do; but they were a great team and lovely people
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
there was always someone on hand to help me if I needed it
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Not that busy to be honest. I could of coped with more work, yet it was a quiet month so I understand
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Not that much. Obviously, being there only a month, its not like I was able to create relationships with clients or have any meaningful role that would be missed when I left. However, I was trusted with some documents and mapping that went directly to clients
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I am about to embark on my masters degree. I now have a good insight into some of the processes of real estate and I'm sure I will have an edge over other students who are also about to undertake masters.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great atmosphere, great team. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and they were very welcoming and inviting
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised. Charlotte Di Talamo and Kiran organised an excellent and informative internship and I am very grateful for the experience.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
enough as you could imagine for a 1 month internship
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Obviously the industry is very competitive in terms of getting a job. But I feel if you perform well, they will notice and accept you for a graduate position
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes all the interns seemed to get on well and there were plenty of social events organised
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Its the west end of London so pretty expensive, but area is fantastic socially
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
London has the best night life in the world and I've been a lot of places
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?