Technical Intern at Opsview

Reading South East
Computer Science

10.0/10

Really enjoyed my time at Opsview, lots of company socials and really friendly people in the company.

Yes, I got on well within the company.

Manager was always available to help and give advice on projects, had regular meetings to discuss workload, work/life balance and resolved issues.

Always had a long list of items to get done, but never too much that might cause stress, felt as if I ever had any issues with workload that I could talk to my manager and head of engineering and they would sort the issue.

A fair amount for the role, I felt I was trusted to complete work how I saw fit and looked after fairly important projects and aspects of the business.

My time at Opsview has really helped make me employable in any company. I have just started conducting interviews for companies after I graduate and I have lots to talk about during those interviews including a broad experience in a range of technologies that most companies use.

Relaxed, friendly, supportive environment.

Extremely organised, Opsview have a clear plan for placement students, but there is still a lot of flexibility in place depending upon skills & projects available. Logistically had no issues in the process at all, accommodated my university requirements well.

My manager and the support team invested their time in on the job training. People within the company were always happy to explain and help.

Opsview seem keen on hiring back employees who have gained skills while working on product, but it would likely depend on position availability at the time.

Yes, a fun place to work - everyone was super friendly.

Reading is reasonably priced, rent is a little high in the area but there are lots of house shares available nearby thanks to the university presence.

Reading is a big town and therefore has a lot of night-life available.