Summer Intern at Rothschild & Co

Banking - Investment

7.7/10

Summer Intern in Global Financial Advisory departement

It was one of my most challenging internship, but definitly the one I enjoyed the most.

I felt extremely valued in the team I was as they were quite busy during my time there and I felt my work really helped them during their days.

The buddy / mentor scheme emplemented by the HR is very well organised and I was extremely lucky to have a very supportive, welcoming and patient buddy.

Days were very busy, but that's what the job is like here.

I was given a lot of responsability early on. Worked hands-on on live projects and had more interaction with clients that I thought I would be allowed to.

The training week as well as continuous training throughout the internship taught me so much effective and practical things. It was a great help as university only prepares you for broad knowledge.

The atmosphere in our team was great, and I could say the same for the whole building as the Rothschild culture is very strong. Atmosphere between the interns was also exceptional as we are a small group of interns than in other institutions.

The internship & training was very well organised. The mid-internship reviews are also very useful.

I feel the company has invested a lot of time and energy in me, not only throught the training week, but also throughout the internship, both from HR departement and colleagues.

Very, if you like the job and show motivation !

Yes, many interns events were organised and being a small group of interns was really great to get to appreciate eachother.

Cost of living is high in london, however the company's meal and transport benefits are very good, which enables you to save money.

Nightlife in london is great, but in this job your nightlife is your desk !

Yes, but the job doesn't leav you much time to do them. When free however there are lots to do.