Analysing the processes that part of the business did in order to determine how the business area could be helped/ optimised by Technology. Also did some work intergrating an old ABN Amro system into an RBS system.
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Really enjoyed it
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Eveyone, from all sorts of positions was willing to spend time with me and help me
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Managment was alway willing to meet for a chat when required
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
it is hard work, but also a good work life balance
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was running my own projects
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
probaly wont help greatly in my degree, but will once i graduate
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
busy and friendly
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They wnet out of there way to allow me to learn
- What were the perks on your work placement?
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Would work there in the future
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Helped along by the company, there was at least one event put on a week
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London is expensive, especially the center
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
its london, there is loads of stuff
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
lots of socalising/ networking events put on by HR
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?