Spring Intern at Rothschild & Co

The City Central London and City
Banking/Finance Financial Management

9.3/10

Week long Spring Insight Programme that provided us many opportunities to learn more about Rothschild and the finance industry.

A great week, learned a lot and definitely felt like we got a valuable insight into the company itself as well as working in finance in general. I really appreciated that we got such great opportunities to make a good impression to the bankers as well as network with them.

Everyone was very friendly and especially the graduates were happy to take the time to answer any questions we had.

Everyone was very supportive, from the other students to HR as well as graduates and directors.

Not necessarily in my degree studies, but the skills and information will definitely help in any future interviews or internships.

Busy schedule but not too busy, had some time to get to know people too.

Great group of people, I was afraid it would be really competitive but everyone was actually very supportive.

Got some individual feedback at the end, which I think was the most valuable aspect that will help with personal development.

Work shadowing was great for this, it also felt like the graduates were being honest about their work and what to expect.

Company culture was emphasized quite a lot and I think we were all very impressed by it too!

I think we all felt like we got such a good grasp of the nature of working for Rothschild that we know much better whether it is the right career path for us.

Travel expenses reimbursed and some lunch money provided.

Both graduates and directors.

Lots of opportunities to ask questions.

Some were mentioned but not that much.

A great experience to anyone wanting to find out whether a career in finance is for them. Only down side is that other companies may seem much less exciting after this!