Junior Accountant at BAE Systems

Nottingham East Midlands

BAE Systems is a Top Employer

9.0/10

Great people, good pay, very exciting environment

My collegues relied on me for aspects of the work. I felt wanted and needed alot of the time.

Always supported whenever i required. What ever i needed there was always someone to help me

Very busy, my day was always full and flew by.

I feel i was given a fair amount of responsibility as i was asked to complete many tasks that were important to the company.

I feel i have a huge advantage over other people when they graduate as i have a wealth or experience in the working world. I have also gathered so much knowledge of the financial working world.

Fantastic!!!! loved it

Extremely well organised, always knew what to do with me and made my placement a joy

I was sent on 4 accoutancy training courses and had a lot of time spent on me by people within the company

Great ive got a job

Made some great friends

Cheap cheap cheap

Love nottingham night life

There was always a social activity every week and often there was a few to choose from, Great social commity