Summer Intern at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

8.1/10

I was working within teams on various different projects over the course of the Internship. I was always included in the teams, allocated work that employees would normally do so that I could feel that I was really making a contribution. Tasks were given to me to challenge me but also allow me to daily learn new skills to build up my experience. I worked in Audit so I had a lot of contact with clients, their financial details, their offices and other members of staff, and felt like I was treated as one of the team.

I had a really good summer, made a lot of friends who I've kept in touch with, I enjoyed most of the work and do not have any complaints about the company.

One of my managers in particular made me feel very valued and was really helpful in building my confidence and showing me how my work made a difference.

I was usually very busy, although some less intense days were always welcome to finish off any admin/compliance that was still outstanding

I learnt a lot that will be really helpful in the future because I want to go into this proffession. Presentation and research skills were new to me because I do not use them at Uni.

Friendly, helpful, understanding, fun, not intimidating

We all made really good friends, regularly went out and I am still in contact with them now. The other interns made the placement, it would not have been as fun without having other interns around.

It was London so it was expensive but I lived at home during it so that saved me money.