Risk Assurance Services Intern at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

7.3/10

6.5

I opted to work within Risk Assurance Services (RAS) which is all about auditing the systems of the organisation, and ensuring that the methods they use within the organisation are sufficient.

A great, friendly company to work for. Given responsibility from the start.

Especially when working in smaller teams you are needed and the work you are given is vital. Less so in a larger group though, where more senior staff are given the jobs.

Helped through the entire process, and everyone in the office is willing to help.

Some days there would be little to do, and other days strict deadlines would cause stress.

i was lucky in that I worked within a very small team (2) for a lot of the process, so I was doing the equivilant work of senior staff.

I don't think the skills will help me during my final year of uni, but they offered me a full time job for when I graduate, so they will help me then.

Brilliant office, lovely staff.

Very well done. Everything was organised and set up perfectly

Had a whole week training in a country manor with 125 other interns, brilliant time!

Very appealing. Offered a graduate position, and can go back with all the mates I made during the internship. Great training contract is offered.

Brilliant banter between us all, made some life long friends. Lots of good nights out and pub after work a lot!

Very expensive, Central London, says it all.

Brilliant, but expensive. Lots of good pubs and clubs though.

There were, but not many interns got involved due to the short time scale we were there.