7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I will definitely be applying for the graduate scheme, as well as locally at Leeds if there are any opportunities there. We were given a presentation and Q & A opportunity with the leader of the graduate recruitment scheme, plus I have got to know the Leeds site as a whole from working there.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I will apply for the Graduate scheme plus any opportunities locally in Leeds. I will have some good references from there.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Ate lunch together and went out when the placement ended.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
I have lived there for three years now - so pretty much settled there!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Football for the boys and we did a charity walk.
Imagine yourself working at Unilever
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 14 roles at Unilever