Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at The Walt Disney Company
- 7. Would you recommend The Walt Disney Company to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to The Walt Disney Company
• Accumulate and interpret sales and marketing data to share with the broader team to influence business decisions •Creating Product bonus information for all upcoming titles and sharing with key stakeholders • Dealing with multiple stakeholders and vendors across EMEA and Burbank in North America • Helping with any other duties and product management issues which may arise
Time Managing, Team work, networking, Excel
At the Walt Disney Company it doses not feel like Intern work and Management work, as you are given a high amount of Responsibilities and your actions help shape Business decisions
Support & Guidance
A massive amount. the team were always there to help out and were willing to help with any questions I might of had. they were amazing
Magical! there's a great and really friendly culture and you are encouraged to mix and get to know other teams
massively 5/5. I've had the best year and look forward to one day being able to return (hopefully) one day
Be brave. Any experience no matter how small will be welcomed and not be to embarrassed to mention it in your interview if you think it ties in with the skills that have been asked for. any research on the company and the wide issues effecting it are also greatly apricated
Internship (1 Month+)