- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at HSBC
- 7. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC
Shadowing, speaking to members of staff and networking. Would involve listening to the day to day role of different employees in different areas of the bank. Would have simulations for different areas and sessions to help interview skills and develop transferable skills good for employment.
I have developed much better networking skills. I have also developed my interview skills and what is required when making applications.
It was very insightful and interesting. Many parts of the business was covered so it was very helpful in deciding which area I am most interested in. This helped decide what area of the business I would like to work in. It was slightly overwhelming but understandable given the many different roles and limited time.
The culture of HSBC is great. The employees there are very hardworking and very friendly. Anyone is willing to help and advise you and they are very easy to chat with as well. They were very welcoming and did not feel like an outsider.
I really enjoyed the Spring week. Everybody is so welcoming, accepting and understanding. It was very well thought out and there were many opportunities to ask questions.
The application process for further roles are intense. It would be good to be confident, well prepared and have a lot of commercial awareness and technical knowledge. Be able to adapt if you do not know how to answer a question.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City