Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at NBCUniversal
- 7. Would you recommend NBCUniversal to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to NBCUniversal
Managing the ultimate's for individual television shows, managing the finances for the formats division. Consists of tracking revenue against budget and adhoc contract processing. Carrying out market reviews and competitor analysis
Developed great time management and prioritization skills. Developed software skills such as; Microsoft Excel, Salesforce and PowerBi. Provided a great foundation to build upon in regard to communication and professional skills
A lot of responsibility given at the correct time in order to motivate and develop your career. Involved in many projects which contributed to the core strategy of the business and gained great exposure to the business
Support & Guidance
A lot of support and guidance given. Line managers were extremely helpful and took the time needed to guide you through processes and general working life. This proved to be extremely beneficial in regard to personal development
A great company culture which is supportive with an emphasis on creating strong working relationships. Many virtual activities and challenges set up in order to involve everyone given the current circumstances (COIVD-19)
I have loved being on placement at NBCUniversal. It proved to be a very enjoyable placement year which went above and beyond my initial expectations. If the opportunity to join NBCU later in my career came up, I would definitely want to go back
If you want to secure a placement at NBCUniversal, I would research into the company as there are many work streams and opportunities available than you initially. I would have loved to of known that NBCU have an international division which specialise in TV production and to hopeful prospects, I would recommend you buy into the media culture and express your love to work for a media company
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Financial Management, Media
Central London and City