8.9/10

1241 reviews

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else
  2. I liked it really much. The only regret is that we had to do it online due to the pandemic.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. The staff kept encouraging us and trying to get us reflected towards the company's value.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. I like the speakers and they've showed some good insights and tips towards NatWest Group.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. The talks and Sharing are brilliant, but I did hope to learn some skills from the session.

10. Time arranged perfectly. I hoped there could be a skill training session.

12. Every speaker is so cheerful and encouraging. Also talking to the peers and realising how good they are really motivates me.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. The ethnicity session was brilliant, but I hoped there could be a skill training session.

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. Every speaker's talk illustrates this point -- very detailed and really insightful!

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. From the fist speaker to the last speaker, I clearly know now what NatWest Group is like.

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. The graduates provide me some insights on diciding my career path.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. It's a insight programme (week) so no paying or reimbursement available.

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. There were so many opportunities, or I can say it's the most valuable opportunity this event provides me.

26. I asked a lot of questions and had some really good experience talking to the speakers.
    But due to time limitations I couldn't ask some more questions.

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. Many of them have talked about volunteering and that's really good for me to shape the culture of the company.

30. It's really insightful, inspiring and I've learned so much things from it.

Banking - Commercial