Internal Audit Intern at NatWest Group

Accountancy Auditing/Tax

NatWest Group is a Top Employer

9.1/10

Internal Audit Intern

I really enjoyed every aspect of the internship even though it had to be moved online it was still very engaging and interesting.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at NatWest Group

You can really feel that Natwest Group as a company values its employees and interns hugely.

we had constant support through the different people in the early careers team, the graduates and and we were assigned a personal buddy which we could go to for any queries we might have. Overall, their was always someone to help you with any questions or problems you might of had.

Could have been busier but was still a good balance.

Due to it being online this year, no real responsibility was given to us in the form of any work. However, we were left to our own devices to complete other challenges in which ever manner we saw fit.

The skills we learned and developed through the numerous speaker sessions were invaluable and will definitely be drawing from them later on my career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at NatWest Group

was virtual but still very inclusive and you had your voice heard if you had something to say.

very well.

you can really tell Natwest Group really does invest a lot in its interns and that was very apparent through out the internship

very.

yes, even though it was online we had quiz nights and games set up by graduates and even by the interns.

worked from home so none.

N|A

CSR challenge which was a fundraising challenge which we completed in teams of 6.