2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
You can really feel that Natwest Group as a company values its employees and interns hugely.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
we had constant support through the different people in the early careers team, the graduates and and we were assigned a personal buddy which we could go to for any queries we might have. Overall, their was always someone to help you with any questions or problems you might of had.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Could have been busier but was still a good balance.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Due to it being online this year, no real responsibility was given to us in the form of any work. However, we were left to our own devices to complete other challenges in which ever manner we saw fit.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills we learned and developed through the numerous speaker sessions were invaluable and will definitely be drawing from them later on my career.
Imagine yourself working at NatWest Group
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at NatWest Group