Disputes Open Day Attendee at Herbert Smith Freehills

london Central London and City
Corporate Law Legal/Law

Herbert Smith Freehills is a Top Employer

8.9/10

The event included an introduction to Herbert Smith Freehills’ dispute resolution practice, along with interactive workshops covering the types of disputes they've been involved in, from commercial litigation to international arbitration.

It was incredibly insightful into its disputes practice, beginning with a brief overview of two of their top cases, a discussion of their advocacy practice, as well as a chance to meet trainees and see the firm!

The firm was very welcoming right from the very start and throughout the day!

They were always more than happy to answer my questions!

I received very in-depth knowledge about the disputes practice industry and how that plays in practice - something I wouldn't have learned in class.

Very well. We had a schedule throughout the whole day that was adhered to.

Everyone was so welcoming and friendly!

I was reimbursed for my travel expenses.

Yes - we had a networking lunch.