1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
I worked with a wonderful group of people and we all got along extremely well.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They paid approx Â£1500 for me to go on a 3 day course in London- which was very beneficial for me to learn the background of the job. There was also some in-house training in the first few weeks.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would be interested in working within the same department, however I would prefer to see what other options were out there first.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
High Wycombe itself is rubbish for nightclubs (there is one- and its not very nice!); but there are one or two bars/pubs which are ok. It is possible to venture out into nearby Oxford and London if you're organised.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?