Management consultancy at PwC

Management Consultancy

PwC is a Top Employer

6.9/10

6.0

I felt taken care of but would have liked to have been more useful/had more tasks prepared to do.

My mentor was great.

Useful for future career decisions but not for uni.

Again would’ve liked more to do in the time.

Everyone was very friendly.

not much it was more of a taster for us - althought they did give us lots of opportunity to network and ask questions

was a very good insight - shadowing was really useful but wouldve like more tasks to do

was good because i was able to talk to lots of different people from all over the company

it was a useful insight into working in business - maybe it couldve been longer and rotated us through 2 or 3 departments/projects

I thought the pay was very adequate.

yes my mentor was excellent helping me set these up.

they were daunting at first but very interesting and everyone was more than happy to answer questions

No i didnt hear anything about this

definitely is good experience and the short time is convenient and a good taster if you are not sure and dont want to do whole summer internship