Summer Intern at PwC

Auditing/Tax

PwC is a Top Employer

8.9/10

9.4

I enjoyed been given a wide variety of work and working in different teams.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

My colleagues always let me know that I was a valued member of the team in feedback and on a day to day basis

All my questions were always answered and I could go to anyone if i needed help.

I always had work to do and would be given more when I asked for it. There wasn't a day where I didnt have sufficient work to fill my time, work was always being allocated to me throughout the time.

I was responsible for the different tasks I was given, however help was always there if I needed it.

I know that when i go back to university the skills i have gained from the internship will be applicable in further studies.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

Everyone was very friendly and any questions I had i could ask anyone in the office and anyone would help

Very well organised, I always had work I was booked onto and all the steps I needed to take before and at the end of the internship were told to me well in advance.

I put through training in my first 3 days and I felt that this was very thorough, but also when doing the jobs i was coached through each part.

I would happily return after my internship and final year at university.

There are lots of social events happening.