Summer Intern Tax P&O at PwC

Human Resources

PwC is a Top Employer

7.6/10

Working within P&O to complete consulting and advisory work.

I really enjoyed my summer internship in PWC. I looked forward to going to work almost everyday.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

I felt very valued by my colleagues due to the large amount of work they gave me, and the appreciation they showed after completing the work.

I was given a lot of support by management, they assigned me both a buddy and a career coach to ensure I got lots of guidance.

I was usually very busy, with rarely ever a moment I didn't have a task to do.

I was given as much responsibility as an intern should get. But I got lots of jobs that were within a large, important project.

The written skills will definitely help me with the rest of my degree, as well as time management and organisation skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

The atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly, making it a very enjoyable place to work.

The organisation of the internship was so impressive; the residential training and then the actual internship made sure to give us a laptop, phone, and email address ready so that we felt like a proper employee. Very impressed!

There was lots of training from the firm. In the first few days they sent us on a residential training day and we spent a few days networking with other interns and training in our specific field.

The future employment prospects are very appealing- seeing how well they've looked after interns gives a good indication of how well they look after all employees.

There was a good social scene, many of the colleagues went to lunch together most days, and there were social drinks organised a few times during the internship.

The cost of living/socialising in london is always going to be expensive, but didn't prove to be as pricey as I thought! I have always lived in london so there was no shock at prices.

The nightlife was great, it was in between 2 major tourist areas that had lots of bars, as well as a club almost next to the office. The bars and restaurants around the area were great too.n

There were a few opportunities, but due to the short amount of time an internship is, there was not as much. However we were made aware of the opportunities that are usually available to full time colleagues.