7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly, making it a very enjoyable place to work.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The organisation of the internship was so impressive; the residential training and then the actual internship made sure to give us a laptop, phone, and email address ready so that we felt like a proper employee. Very impressed!
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There was lots of training from the firm. In the first few days they sent us on a residential training day and we spent a few days networking with other interns and training in our specific field.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
The future employment prospects are very appealing- seeing how well they've looked after interns gives a good indication of how well they look after all employees.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There was a good social scene, many of the colleagues went to lunch together most days, and there were social drinks organised a few times during the internship.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The cost of living/socialising in london is always going to be expensive, but didn't prove to be as pricey as I thought! I have always lived in london so there was no shock at prices.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife was great, it was in between 2 major tourist areas that had lots of bars, as well as a club almost next to the office. The bars and restaurants around the area were great too.n
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were a few opportunities, but due to the short amount of time an internship is, there was not as much. However we were made aware of the opportunities that are usually available to full time colleagues.
Imagine yourself working at PwC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC