2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was treated as an equal member of the team
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager gave me a lot of support not just with day to day work but also with PhD applications and in writing my dissertation.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Also had things to do or able to get involved in other projects during quiet times. Also was given the time I needed to work on my uni work.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Was given a good level of responsibility where I could work on my own projects but still have people to ask for advice when needed.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The area I worked in was very niche and not something I would have had the opportunity to do if I carried out my masters year at university. However the skills I’ve picked up are applicable to a wide area of industries.
Imagine yourself working at GSK
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 17 roles at GSK