Intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Management Consultancy Surveying
Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.4

Worked in Global Occupier Services.

I really enjoyed it, everyone in the company was very helpful and warm. They also arranged social events with other interns and grads to help integrate us.

I was trusted with important work throughout and this was good for my development and showed me I was valued.

I was given regula rsupport and guidance, whether that was just explaining things to me or guiding me with the work I was doing.

I always had work to do because of an ongoing project. I was able to get involed with other things but the ongoing work kept me busy for the duration of my internship

Trusted with serious work and allowed to join fo rvarious meetings with clients.

It will be extremely valuable ahead of the start of my masters as I had very little Real Estate knowledge beforehand and this internship was very insightful.

Great atmosphere, everyone happy and welcoming. Like minded people in all departments.

Very well organised with regular intern training events and socials organised.

I would be delighted to join the grad scheme with this company.

Very good with regular social events organsied such as drinks or soft ball.

Plenty of socials, a summer party and various network events were open to interns.