Summer Intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

6.7/10

6.5
6.6

Really enjoyable, great people made this a really great internship

It felt like they valued my opinion in team discussions and the work I completed was of use to them.

When asked for, support was there and if I needed help everybody was willing and helpful in their advice.

I had work to do but at time there were gaps. A lot of the emphasis was on finding my own work so perhaps I should have sought more opportunities to help other teams.

From some teams a lot of responsibility was given, for example the chance to complete a ful valuation, in other teams the responsibility was limited. It depended on the person.

This internship has given me a great insight to the property industry and the people I have met have encouraged me down this route.

Everyone was very friendly and made and effort to get to know me. I did not feel like it was only a 6 week placement, people took the time and effort to ask questions.