Intern at PwC

Edinburgh Scotland

PwC is a Top Employer

7.2/10

Thoroughly enjoyable as people were friendly and felt able to accomplish valuable work as there was always something i was occupied with.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 15 roles at PwC

My team members along with the fellow interns were all a pleasure to work with and built genuine connections with those i worked with over the 6 weeks.

I was given strong advice by my managers when i was able to receive it, but would enjoy more regular meetings to be arranged.

There was a great balance of work during my time, allowing me to constantly be learning on the job whilst not feeling overwhelmed at the same time.

I believe i was given a decent amount of responsibility as an intern, by being able to work on time intensive work and completing important work which made me feel like a valuable member of the team.

I learned valuable technical knowledge regarding work with the main focus being in excel, as well as important communication skills during my time.