Intern at PwC

6.7/10

7.4

4.2

Tax Intern

I very much enjoyed my internship. I found it insightful and educational and felt valued by my team not just as an intern but as a integral part of the business unit I was in.

Very valued

I was given a lot of feedback and support.

Some days I had lots of work, others I had hardly any at all. The nature of an internship means this is likely to be the case, I contacted other teams in order to pick up more work. Getting involved in as much as you can as early on as you can means that you are more likely to have lots of work.

I was given a good amount of responsibility during my placement and was treated more like an associate than an intern. I was trusted to speak directly with client,s attend client meetings and complete client work.

Very little, skills in my degree helped me with my internship but I can't see many that i've learnt that will help with my degree.

Bubbly, lively

Not very well organised. The first few weeks were a struggle to find work which was frustrating. There should be a more structured programme in place that means there is work ready to get involved with from the first day.

They invested a lot. We had an induction at a conference centre that was really fun, insightful and education. We also had weekly training sessions and I was encouraged throughout to focus on improving my technical capabilities.

• There were no perks with this Internship

Very. I have been made a graduate job offer.

Yes and no. The nature of the interns being in different teams meant that it became hard to network and to stay in touch. We were told that there would be organised chances for us to socialise with other interns after the initial induction however this was not carried through. However, everyone was very friendly at the induction and so if you were willing and able to make connections in the first few days then it was possible to create a good social scene with other interns.

Very expensive. Lived and worked in central London. Costed about 250 a week.

Really good. However, expensive.