1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed my time there and despite the days where I felt really low, the good definitely outweighed the bad.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
There were at times where some colleagues at my workplace had a tendency to create an environment where they say that it is OK to fail but showed the contrary- not everyone (especially the seniors). I was mostly in the office where I felt the least comfortable in most departments but nevertheless I made friends in the workplace that have been incredibly supportive.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given the most support when I was working in recruitment.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
this Placement Year
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I got offered a role in the recruitment department
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?