Corporate Manager at RBS

Bristol South West
Banking - Commercial

RBS is a Top Employer

7.7/10

I am really enjoying it, I am excited by the different opportunities given to me. I have had a chance to experience different aspects of banking and learn lots of new skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at RBS

I feel valued, I am given increasingly difficult and important tasks to complete. I feel like I am being helpful in my role and are therefore valued.

I have regular meetings with my team and receive guidance and feedback from different members.

I am always busy, I have tasks given to me all day as well as underlying projects I need to complete during the internship.

I was slowly given more responsibility, starting with easier tasks and building up my skill set. I was given work to do on my own for clients which was a big responsibility,

I will have learnt many transferable skills which I can apply to my last year at university. I will be able to apply these skills to any future jobs I get.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at RBS

There was a strong sense of team work, everyone was willing to help each other and share tasks. It was a good mix of welcoming but also a place where you could concentrate to get the work done.

Once the project was set and the guidelines constructed, the internship was set out well. It was a good mix of learning new skills, research and data collection.

Everyone in the team took time out of their day to train and help me. The company therefore invested a lot of time in my development.

There are a lot of emerging roles in different sectors, there are therefore a lot of job opportunities to be had.

Yes everyone got on very well and there was regular social meetings for team building and personal development.

Bristol is quite an expensive area but the internship was paid well enough that you could still socialise comfortably.

The nightlife was good, I attend university in Bristol so I already knew the best places to go.

There were a few opportunities, I got the chance to play netball for the Bank which was a great experience for networking and exercise.