Bid Analyst at Sony Europe

Basingstoke South East
Business Analytics Information Technology

8.6/10

Great company to work for with a relaxed but professional environment.

Great team to work work and they made me feel highly valued due to the praise I received and the increasing importance of my role.

I received lots of support from my team and made me feel like there was never a silly question.

I was always busy with my day to day jobs but also was always kept on my toes with numerous projects.

I was given a lot of responsibly and reported directly to the Sony Professional Solutions Europe Leadership Team.

My skills I learnt from this placement will stay will me forever and will significantly help me in future roles.

Very friendly environment.

Great introduction when I joined the company and helped me to hit the ground running.

Good training towards the key areas in our roles

There are great opportunities for employment after the Placement whether its a graduate scheme or a job.

I had 14 other placements students in the company and we all became a close family pretty quickly.

The cost of living is pretty cheap and there is lots to do in the centre of town

There are one or two clubs in the town but plenty of bars/pubs to go to

There are lots of sports opportunities and great train links to other nearby towns.