It was useful in the sense that the insight week does the job. It shows you how the bank works and it gives you some details about how working there would be. It was fun to work on the case studies and being able to ask people questions about the company.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
Punctuality was the main drawback. It felt as if we weren't important or something to deal with after everything is done. Im not saying it was like that, but that is what it felt like. Organisation must on point when you want to make something interesting and enjoyable. Although I can understand that it is hard to coordinate everything.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
There was a lot of support and t everyone was really open to help you with anything. In that sense i found the company to be really good.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think that with each exercise you improved your perception and analysis.
5. How well structured was the insight?
Organisation was poor and the timetable kept chaining. Also i wished that there weren't so many lecture-like meeting and more case studies or games.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
the atmosphere was excellent everyone was super welcoming and nice
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?