This insight was really useful, really helped me to understand the sector but also and especially why Rothschild & Co.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
I got to understand why so many of the people I talked to (before applying to Rothschild) presented working at Rotschild & Co as evolving in a family environment.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
Everything was really clear. A programme was given at the second we arrived, with all relevant information. Also, we felt free to ask questions;
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It gave me the opportunity to ask questions, basic questions, about the banking sector. It is essential questions when you know little about a sector. Now I have the basics understanding of the job, which will of course serve me in the future.
5. How well structured was the insight?
Really well structured!! all clear and confortable to do!!
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
Really really good!! We all made friends, and found amazing people. We were all really happy to be there and to share with each others. No competition, only help and smiles!
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?