2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Both my managers gave me lots of feedback and I would have regular meetings with them about what was going on in our department. I felt really included and could see the work I was doing mattered.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Having a weekly 1-2-1 with my manager made sure that I was able to voice any issues I was having or had that week. It was also a good opportunity for them to set me new tasks as well as for me to update them on my progress.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It varied, some days I would be completely swamped with work and others I would be able to manage. It also depends on the tasks I was doing at the time. Some weeks my reports would have no changes and so I wouldn't be too busy but other days the market could have changed loads and I would be swamped. It was a nice balance.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
At the start, as expected, I wasn't given too much responsibility as I was just starting out and needed to learn the basics. As time went on I was given more and more responsibility and even ended up helping plan one of our biggest events of the year.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Networking and gaining industry experience has helped me better understand the career I would like to go into.
Imagine yourself working at Renault
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Renault