1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoyed it a lot. The embankment office is so lovely. Everyone I met were friendly and helpful. As an intern, you did the same work as a newly joined associate and people will give you the same amount of help.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My senior manager presented my work for a client proposal, which made me feel so valuable.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Everyone inside the firm was very friendly and helpful. They enjoyed coaching a lot and will always make time to answer your questions
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Really depend on the project you were on. On the first couple of weeks, I was extremely busy and laterly became more chilled.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Very responsible, did a lot of internal development stuff and even completed work for the client.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Developed skills in R, e.g. random forest, linear regression, logistic regression, neural net.
Also in SQL, Alteryx and PowerBI
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Lovely, everyone is friendly
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?