Data analytics summer intern at PwC

Computer Science

PwC is a Top Employer

8.7/10

9.7

I enjoyed it a lot. The embankment office is so lovely. Everyone I met were friendly and helpful. As an intern, you did the same work as a newly joined associate and people will give you the same amount of help.

My senior manager presented my work for a client proposal, which made me feel so valuable.

Everyone inside the firm was very friendly and helpful. They enjoyed coaching a lot and will always make time to answer your questions

Really depend on the project you were on. On the first couple of weeks, I was extremely busy and laterly became more chilled.

Very responsible, did a lot of internal development stuff and even completed work for the client.

Developed skills in R, e.g. random forest, linear regression, logistic regression, neural net.
Also in SQL, Alteryx and PowerBI