2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues gave me a number of great opportunities in the form of various jobs which made me feel like they valued my input into the company.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
He threw me into the deep end on multiple occasions, but that's how I learn best and if I ever needed support I only had to ask.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Busy enough to always have something to do, but not an overwhelming amount.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I have met with and worked alongside/for several suppliers and clients by myself offsite, as well as being responsible for several other on-site projects.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have been sent on a pneumatics training course, where I've been given an industry standard certificate, so although I'm not sure how my skills will apply when I return to University yet, Knorr-Bremse does think about my education.
Imagine yourself working at Knorr-Bremse
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Knorr-Bremse