7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The office atmosphere varied depending on how many people were in.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Apart from the fact that when I got there they didn't realise I was coming once they had planned something for me to do it was fine.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I think they invest a lot of time into you, bringing you onto a project allows you to see how the team works properly. I had a checklist to complete of tasks that I'd done and had talks with my managers and one of the partners.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
They would offer a really good start to a graduate careers.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yeah there was a really good social scene amongst the graduates and they let me get involved.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I go to university in Birmingham anyway so it was the same pricing I'm used to and a lot better than London,
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
I go to uni here so I knew the night life was really good
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
I'm not too sure of these opportunities but I think there are more once you join.
Imagine yourself working at KPMG
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at KPMG