7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company provided us with a lot of extensive training at the beginning of the internship and organised several talks with senior people which allowed us to learn more about the different divisions of the company and what they have to offer in terms of career prospects
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were some opportunities to get involved outside of work mainly through socials and sport events, however working hours did not really allow to take part in them.
Imagine yourself working at HSBC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at HSBC