2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Extremely valued. They always gave me interesting work and thanked me if I did a good job
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Managers and supervisors always took the time to explain why they wanted me to do something and how they wanted it done
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I always had a series of projects on the go which I could be completing at any time depending on their urgentness so I was always busy
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Assisted with pitch books and other client facing material
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The organisational and ability to push myself through tiredness in addition to the public speaking skills that I learnt are extremely useful. The biggest takeaway for me was improving my attention to detail which I thought was already good but took to another level
Imagine yourself working at HSBC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at HSBC