1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was a good placement. The lenght makes it able to get a high level of responsibilities, quite close to the one of a n employee.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Possibilities of graduate programs
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The location is an issue for a student. Either you choose to live in the same area and you need a car (it's the countryside outside of London), or you choose to live in London and you rely on public transport and on the shuttle service of the company.
Prices in London are known to be quite high.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
It's a small town, so you have to go to London, which is about one hour by the tube.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Sone sport activities like Rugby, some people were also selected to run the London marathon for free.