Accountant at PwC

Leeds North East

PwC is a Top Employer

7.9/10

Auditor (Assurance)

It was an amazing experience and gave a great insight into what the role actually involves.

I was always thanked by the team I worked with after completing any task

I was given detailed instructions and constructive feedback on each task.

Most of the time I was very busy with different tasks and worked very long hours.

I was left in charge of particular ares of the audit and trusted to complete all of the work and testing.

I feel I gained new skills to help in all areas; my last year at university, confidence in all areas and a real insight into the career I wish to go into

There was always a happy environment in the office and team even though the work was tough and hours were long

The induction section was an amazing experience and allowed me to mate friends in different areas and offices and I was always working on a client.

They provided me with everything I could have needed in terms of help and support from the first day and there was always somebody to talk to or answer my questions.

I can't wait to start my career with PwC after my last year in University.

The team I worked with were very sociable and we went out for lunch and drinks and I met every week with other interns across the north for food and drinks.

I manages to stay in a fellow interns student accommodation and there was a good mix of places to socialize at difference price ranges.

I was in Leeds so the nightlife was really good!

Only at weekends due to the extremely long working hours and commute