1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I had spare time but if you feel you want more its almost always there.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
there was always guidance and support around but i was given chances to Present my own work and lead projects from a financee perspective
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
My placement year has been a great asset to my future and has been great for my personal development, Less meanigful in terms of my degree
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
the atmosphere was very colaborative and they put a real enthasis on getting to know people in our team that we dont work directly with
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
there could have been alot more stuff catered to placement throughout the year be it trainings or social event,
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I was given as much development as i asked for, there are always intercompany web sessions to better your understanding of the company and finance as a whole, but really my managers were always there and happy to answer and questions or queiries whitch i think is more important for my development
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I feel good about my chances of getting a grad scheme,
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
yes very much so, But it was all organised by the placements, I think it was better than it could have been because several of the placements took the initiative and organized days out/social events
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
quite expensive to rent and go out,
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
In maidenhead were the office i its awful, buyt reading isent far away and that can be be good.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There are sports clubs and several company events over the year