Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Regional Events Marketing Intern at Cancer Research UK

Oxford Nationwide
Advertising Charity/Non Profit Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Market Research Marketing Public Relations

7.1/10

7.7

6.0

I really enjoyed the opportunity to work with such an enthusiastic and welcoming team. They are all really dedicated to the work that they do and it was great to be a part of it.

I was constantly challenged and given new opportunities by the team and felt like the appreciated the time and effort that I put in.

My manager was really helpful and supportive with all the projects and in answering any questions. I was also given input into my own development and the kind of projects I would like to do.

This really varied depending on the projects/what other work commitments I had going on.

I was given the opportunity to take ownership of some projects - this was a really great experience.

The skills developed have already helped me to obtain a role within another charitable organisationworking within marketing.

NA

Really well set up.

There are lots of interesting and varied roles available.

Homebased - slightly difficult. Made good friends with the other intern in my team.

NA - home based.

NA - Home based.

Lots of events run by CRUK