1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoyed working on my placement, I met some brilliant people and really enjoyed the culture of Cushman and Wakefield.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was given a lot responsibility to work independently on tasks which made me feel valued, I was also invited to team social events alongside grad social events where I was able to meet people in a different context
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given a lot of support through the 'buddy' system that was used in which I was able to ask any question and get it an answer. Also my line manager was very helpful especially helping with the end of intern presentation that had to be made to the HR team.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was busy on a daily basis, being given work from within my team alongside the work given as part of the wider internship programme.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility being able to work individually on work that was eventually sent to clients.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I have learned gave me an insight into how what I learn on my University Course is implemented in the work place. Also work done compiling spreadsheets in excel has been invaluable.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Social atmosphere, where I was able to get on with whoever I spoke to.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
There were regular meetings with my line manager and the grad that was assigned to look after me. There were regular interaction between all interns learning a wide range of skills such as presentations .
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company were brilliant in investing in the interns, in terms of personal training and support.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Hopefully get a job with the organisation on reapplying to the grad scheme.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes the social scene was great between the interns as we were all like minded people and organised regular drinks and sports events.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
As I was working in the West End of London the cost was high in terms of transport and socialising.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife was brilliant and was able to experience a lot of different places in London.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes there were lots of opportunities, in particular I was able to play for the company cricket team.