UK&I Commercial Sales Enabeler at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Computer and Systems Engineering Information Technology

6.6/10

7.7
6.6

• Creating and developing reporting packs and dashboards for management and the UK&I Commercial Sales Director to track changes within the business and assist in crucial decision making processes.

• Presenting and clearly communicating important strategic and financial information on a weekly and daily basis using a variety of mediums.

• Generating, monitoring and maintaining the Commercial Segment’s Marketing Generated Opportunities (MGO) Pipeline and Won Marketing Generated Opportunities (WMGO) Pipeline against a UK&I target.

• Liaising with account managers and sales specialists to monitor business activities and offering support to them whenever necessary.

• To independently analyse data througherly to detect trends or anomalies throughout the EG Commercial Business.

• To collaborate and work with other areas of the business, providing valuable feedback and opinions to the strategy, sales, marketing and finance teams across the EG Business.

• Being willing, flexible and adaptable to any need or requests that might arise within the Commercial team.

• Supporting members of a unique area of the Enterprise Group on a daily basis.

I thought the placement was great. The job really pushed you at times, however people were always willing to help you progress and approached everything with a positive manner. The intern community was all one of the biggest highlights and I have made some incredible friends here.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

I felt well valued and respected by the team I worked in and the managers I worked for.

Some tasks given to me were difficult as I had no guidance and didn't really no where to go at times. However this helped me grow, making me use my initiative and being proactive within the work place.

Work fluctuates from time to time, as you would expect, but it was a good balance

Large responsibility for a couple of quarters, being held accountable for one of the segment's number and had a target to meet. It was tough at times but very good for making me grow.

Discipline, determination and a drive to do well

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Very positive, really quite fun at times and great people to work with.

at times it was a bit ropey, but worked out in the end.

The company encouraged you and you got back what you put in.

Very appealing!

There is a fantastic hub of internes at each site. Being based in Bracknell was the largest number of interns and I loved every minute of each social activity we did.

It is very expensive in Reading, which was not good for the bank balance

It was reading night life...which was poor...however close to London if you wanted a big social night.

there was a football team which was great, but not much else that took my fancy