8.3/10

1241 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

My main duty as a Business Manager was working on GBM wide initiatives and I was involved with processes such as Budgets. I also worked as a Business Analyst on another project and this involved meeting with stakeholders, communicating their needs back to the team, and documenting the project.

2. The internship was very well thought on and ran. It was good to work on two projects and you got to experience two different roles.

4. All my colleagues were very friendly and helpful. I was given responsibility very quickly which made me feel valued.

6. My manager has been very supportive and also the HR team have been very helpful. If you had any problems then you could feel comfortable telling the HR team and I could have easily have told my manager.

8. The balance was great; I was never bored and I always had something to do, but I didn't have to work all hours.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. As the role I was in wasn't technical I could pick up some of the skills reasonably quickly which has meant that I have been given quite a lot of responsibility, which has made my internship much more interesting.

12. I have developed my communication and leadership skills the most which will definitely be useful in the future. I have also improved my Excel skills which will help in both my degree and probably any job I go into.

14. The atmosphere in the office was great, it was friendly but you could also get on with your work.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The internship was set up fantastically. There were many intern events to network and there was a lot of thought about what role would be good for individuals.

18. The firm invested in a great training programme in the first week and then many team building and networking events throughout the internship.

20. Subsidised Canteen

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. I don't know yet if I have a job with them but if you perform well on the internship then you have a great opportunity to get a graduate job.

24. The social scene was really good.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. It was very expensive (Central London)

28. So much choice as we were in Central London.

30. There were opportunities to get involved in Charity work, sports teams and events such as quizes.

Business Analytics, Business Management, Information Technology