Summer analyst at Rothschild & Co

Banking/Finance

8.5/10

9.6

Summer analyst in financial advisory

I truly enjoyed my work the balance between quantitative work and qualitative work was great and the atmosphere is a great plus. I would strongly recommend the internship program at Rothschild for anyone interested in investment banking.

Rothschild has a great team spirit and people are definitely very considerate of the effort put into the work.

This was definitely a highlight of the work. Whenever I was assigned something the team always made sure that I understand what I was doing, the purpose of it and help was always offered.

The quantity of work really varied sometimes I was working non stop while some others I was not doing much. However, I was always able to use the spare time to learn about the sector.

I was given as much responsibility as I could have been given, given my skills and knowledge. I felt trusted my the team members.

The knowledge I acquired grew at an exponential rate everyday! This internship thought me many sector specific skills but also helped my develop an analytical line of thought.

Everyone is very nice and friendly despite the intense work atmosphere.

The internship was very well structured. My only comment on organization is that team could organize to give more work to the interns.

We had a training at the beginning which was very useful and after that the team was very supportive and also offered to teach us more.

Fantastic. They offer a great graduate program.

There were a couple of events for the interns to socialize that were very well run and definitely very fun.

Unfortunately, London is a very expensive city.

Nightlife in London is great and there is something for everyone.

Not that I know of, but I didn't look for any.