Ark Teacher Training gives graduates the chance to transform lives through education. We want to give every young person, regardless of background, access to a great education through running great schools –and training great teachers.
Through our two-year programme, you will complete your training in one of our schools; the perfect start to a successful and rewarding career in teaching.
You will graduate from the training programme with all the qualifications you need to become a teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A university accredited Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
Why choose Ark Teacher Training?
- Make a real difference - Many of our schools are in areas facing social and economic challenges, so you can have an instant impact.
- The perfect balance of theory and practice - You’re in the classroom from day one, but we won’t drop you in the deep end. You’ll receive 500 hours of face to face training, with weekly coaching and co-planning.
- The very best training and support, every step of the way - In-school coaches, a dedicated tutor and Ark’s education experts will support you throughout your training year and beyond.
At Ark, we are invested in your development and we'd love for you to stay and teach with us at the end of the programme. When you qualify as a teacher, we'll provide you with:
- High-quality training and professional development through each stage of your career
- A network for you to keep in touch with and share experiences/opportunities with
Facts and Figures
Number of Internships Available This Year*
Students expected to return to graduate jobs with us*
2:1 (Two One)
Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply